Heather Vincent Landscaping designs for both commercial clients
and individuals in Geelong, the Surf Coast, and Bellarine Peninsula.
Developments such as units, factories, parks and farms often require landscape plan production as part of their planning, building and specific overlay requirements.
• Identifying existing vegetation
• Plan production compliant with specific council requirements
• Weed eradication
• Indigenous planting
From initial consultation through to completed landscape whether large or small properties. Gardens to suit the architecture, environment, geography, demographic, budget and individual personality whether formal, informal, native, minimal, oriental, drought tolerant, swimming pools, water features, garden structures and utility gardens such vegetables and fruit trees.
Landscape plan production. Concepts through to detailed working drawings for residential and commercial clients.
• one off consultation
• concept design plan
• detailed landscape plan includes legend of all garden elements and comprehensive plant schedule
• Large scale residential developments that require specific landscape overlays such as The Sands Torquay.
• Landscape reports for existing and proposed developments such as body corporate needs.
• Individual gardens existing or proposed.